水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 28 February 2005

Out of Sorts...

I think I am out of sorts since I went for ITP and then this semester, I totally cannot concentrate. Where's the person who's able to study hard? Where's the boi who worked hard to get into his dream sec sch... I guess I left him in Perth when I went there for my graduation trip... Been quite a lousy student since I entered sec sch and the environment didn't helped much...

Wasted today playing Warcraft 3 but hope I can finally get into a study mood this week so not going to club tml. Haiz... Looks like I need to cut back on my computer usage soon... For my own good...

DETERMINATION!

-=Quote of the Day=-

From: Shall We Dance [Movie, 2004]
"We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."

Its a really meaningful dialog from the movie... Who's the witness to my life?

ORiN of Orinity