水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 20 February 2005

Shagged...

Past 2 weeks have been very shagged for me with my CNY night activities, tests and lack of sleep... My blogging rate also slowed to once a week or at most, twice. Busy with life, busy figuring out, busy slacking... ^_^" I doubt any of you actually come my blog that often since you need to remember the URL but still if its not private then I will be holding back on what I say liao...

Past week only went school on Wed for my tests which is pretty much two failures. Live to regret only lah coz of my slackness and laziness to work hard. If it don't interest me, don't bother trying to make me work hard on it. ^_^" Basically the past 2 weeks is spent a lot on my family, extended family, my clan... First, CNY went KTV with Cyrene and my younger cousins as well as spending the night out with my maternal cousins, Jacob, Pei & gang... Actually, I prefer Jacob that group, we got more stuff to talk about. ^_^"

Yesterday went Jacob and Henry's place for family gathering then had out dinner at Sakura International Buffet. One word... Shiok ar! Ate like a pig, I guessed... Then went bowling with my cousins at Pasir Ris Bowl... Off-form all night... Pei even got confronted by a homosexual... omg! Had to shield her after all mahz since I am the eldest guy and Jacob got homo-phobia. Pengz... hahaha! Incident over then started bowling loh but all sub-100 games for me... Lousy...

After that went back to Jacob's place at 1am and played cards, chit chatted and helped Henry fix his computer loh... Full of spywarez and adwarez shit... hahaha! Anyway, went to sleep at about 4am. This morningz, sis took my stuff home coz she got Sentosa outing... Went to have breakfast with 4th aunt & uncle, Jacob and Henry at Katong... Then they drove me to Tampines Interchange to take 969 home... ^_^"

That's all for now... I have a new 17" LCD monitor... Big and song ar!

ORiNz