Roar!
Weekend was kinda relaxing coz Phase 1 of FYP is finally over so can take a short short break. Friday basically relaxing at home after I reached home... Then meiFang smsed me to ask if she can call me but I was gaming so I called her after my game loh. hahaha! Found out that her event have to be either cancelled or changed to something else coz of some administrative problems with the other parties. After that crapping and chatting till 12+am then packed her off to bed. Initially planned to go her place help her fix her com but that tan shui gui woke up at 3pm! hahaha! I stayed at home to play Freelancer instead for most of that day in the end...
Sunday was good coz after a decade wait, the Lions finally ROARed!!! hahaha! Went National Stadium with CSCC guys to watch the 2nd leg of the Final and we won 2-1 for that match. Kallang Wave is back, so is the Kallang Roar. ^_^" Roar!
Monday went for my dental appointment and its kinda painful now. The tooth hiding behind is finally revealed after 4 mths of 'spring' treatment. hahaha! Then now the dentist will be trying to pull it infront. Its painful for today but I still had rice but its a tough meal. ^_^" Went Orchard meet my FYP group go shopping for our presentation outfit and we decided on silver tie and dark brown shirt. Looks kinda cool though... ^_^" Fell down before soccer training yesterday when I tried jumping down a flight of stairs... hahaha! Eh... Then kneecap kena punctured... meiFang helped me dress the wound loh but she's pure evil! She used the alcohol swap on me twice. I put myself juz wipe wipe then throw liao but she said that I like neber clean properly... Sianz... Such a small wound use such a big plaster... hahaha! Anyway, thanks to her too... I like being the centre of attention and being pampered and fussed over... hahaha! Had a talk with eunice in audio room yesterday about her recent problems and haiz... I think there's nothing I can do now that I prefer to back off to forcing my way forward...
eunice: take carez lah... don't think too much... shun qi zhi ran bahz...
ORiNz
Sunday was good coz after a decade wait, the Lions finally ROARed!!! hahaha! Went National Stadium with CSCC guys to watch the 2nd leg of the Final and we won 2-1 for that match. Kallang Wave is back, so is the Kallang Roar. ^_^" Roar!
Monday went for my dental appointment and its kinda painful now. The tooth hiding behind is finally revealed after 4 mths of 'spring' treatment. hahaha! Then now the dentist will be trying to pull it infront. Its painful for today but I still had rice but its a tough meal. ^_^" Went Orchard meet my FYP group go shopping for our presentation outfit and we decided on silver tie and dark brown shirt. Looks kinda cool though... ^_^" Fell down before soccer training yesterday when I tried jumping down a flight of stairs... hahaha! Eh... Then kneecap kena punctured... meiFang helped me dress the wound loh but she's pure evil! She used the alcohol swap on me twice. I put myself juz wipe wipe then throw liao but she said that I like neber clean properly... Sianz... Such a small wound use such a big plaster... hahaha! Anyway, thanks to her too... I like being the centre of attention and being pampered and fussed over... hahaha! Had a talk with eunice in audio room yesterday about her recent problems and haiz... I think there's nothing I can do now that I prefer to back off to forcing my way forward...
eunice: take carez lah... don't think too much... shun qi zhi ran bahz...
ORiNz
