水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 5 February 2005

New Specs New Image?

Been a while since I last blogged... Its the same reasons as usual. Finally finished my CNY shopping except for a shirt that I think I will go back to buy before CNY starts. meiFand pei-ed me to Orchard to get my new specs done... First time get such an expensive pair of specs... hahaha! $279~!~ I liked the design though. Its brown, coz meiFang chose de mahz... hahaha! And the blue not exactly nice, veri bright and hard to match my clothes... hahaha! After that went walk walk with her at Heeren loh... Saw a shirt but colour similar to the one I bought but different design. Finally decided to buy it liao... hahaha! Think going down tml or mon to get it loh... ^_^"

Then she went to shop for earrings... Choose and choose still end up choosing that earrings that looks like a mess of shit... hahaha! That's my first impression lah... hahaha! Then bumped into Cecillia at that shop. Anyway, after that she went to try on shorts. Then I juz stand outside watch Jay concert MTV loh... hahaha! She called me in I oso dunno worz... Maybe is she too soft bahz... Reached ground floor liao then she went home with Cecilia loh and I went home on MRT loh... Woke up by Don & gf at Yishun... Heng siaz... Help sent from nowhere if not I will miss my stop again... hahaha!

Past week many people asked me what's going on between me and meiFang. To tell the truth, I seriously don't know either. Do I have feelings for her? Dont know... Does she have feelings for me? I don't know and I doubt anyone will have feelings for me loh... I am too much of childishness and too immature liao... ^_^"

ORiNz