2 Decades Laterz...
1 min to my 20th birthday but guess it will be a pretty quiet one compared to the last one. Tml need to go club help them with Boys' Town event trial run and after that maybe look at Sel run the GL training bahz... Then they going Andrea's place for gathering but don't know where I going yet... Maybe juz follow the crowd or whatever loh...
The past 2 decades has its ups and downs but I survived anyway. Hope the next 2 decades will have more ups than downs. Not too greedy horz? Go complete my NS, find a pretty gal to marry, get a IT job, have kids and lived out the rest of my life... hahaha! Simple and lazy way of planning things... hahaha!
ORiNz
The past 2 decades has its ups and downs but I survived anyway. Hope the next 2 decades will have more ups than downs. Not too greedy horz? Go complete my NS, find a pretty gal to marry, get a IT job, have kids and lived out the rest of my life... hahaha! Simple and lazy way of planning things... hahaha!
ORiNz
