水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 26 February 2005

Exhausted...

Its been a tiring week... Full of stuff to do but managed to make it to Friday and slept pretty early. At 10+pm, I already KOed on my bed liao then sis walked by my room then ask to go sleep. Then I was like 'why not?' then off lights, off monior, make my bed straight straight, adjust fan then zzz... hahaha! Woke up at 5+am though but since already rested enough, might as well get up and get in touch with my clients on the other side of the globe. ^_^"

I realised this week that I got to hand in my FYP on 18 Mar which is damn near liao, starting to kan chiong about it liao. Sianz½... Then failed 2 tests for mid-sem and I am lost in my studies. 14 Mar still got NAPFA and oso need to hand in DMDW assignment. I havent even start my JSPG assignment yet. Maybe next week I will MIA from club except four days with soccer training bahz...

Really hope things turn out fine for me... Dont have to be great, just fine will do... Then I can stop and plan out my life for the next 2 years in NS and maybe get a hint of what I should do after NS. I am thinking of going to work for a year or two before going back to my study for my degree but by then I will be like 25-26 liao loh... A bit old to be in uni horz? hahaha... ^_^"

I have decided to make aurasia.net work well for me since I am already in the black which means I am making a profit. I might as well try to maximize the potential. Hoping to get a monthly turnover of about $250 by the time I finish my final exams... Then I got 1 month or so to make sure things work out well in such a way that everything can go on smoothly.

That's enough grumbling for now... By the way, I still havent out what to do with that crush of mine... Heck carez... Dont even know what to do so just stand and wait for something to happen... ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity...