7 Days...
A whole week since I last updated. Mainly occupied by my soccer training and FYP but its quite fun except for some miscomm with the group. Hope things work out fine... Today went to Singapore River Raft for the first time in my 3 years in SP. Anyway, I was late to meet adeline and meiFang at Clark Quay MRT but meiFang even later. She's still at home when I called her at AMK. That lazy gal... Waited for her then went to watch the races then went to eat Mac, returned to watch until the end then went off with meiFang coz the rest were going to eat but we ate already. Went Plaza Singapore walked walked and chatted along the way... Mainly juz light hearted chatting loh... After that we went to get some junk food for her then went MOS Burger for milk tea... meiFang complained that the place is cold so left once I finished my chilli dog. Since nothing else to do so sent her to Bukit Panjang and chatted all the way then she sent me to across the road to take 171 to Yishun loh. Quite a enjoyable day with meiFang and her 'lame shit'...
ORiNz...
ORiNz...
