Long Weekend...
Idiosyncratic... Hmm... Maybe that's the word to describe me... Saw kristie using 'capricious' to describe herself then came across this word. Its a synonym for 'eccentric'. Even 'capricious' is a bit like 'idiosyncratic'. Anyway, saw eggie's latest testimonial on frienster.com yesterday and kinda touched... She did remembered that she said she going to give me another testi when her mid-sem tests are over. Promises ain't meant to be broken after all... ^_^"
It seems that the unicorn pic on my blog is deleted liao as imageRanch.com closed down liao... Anyway, I have been trying to make my own website to and fro for te past few years but none of the times did my determination pulled through. I got some inspiration again this time and hope that Orinity ver1.1 finally takes off. Time to take down Orinity ver1.0 and replace with something new liao...
Did some spring cleaning today and my table is slightly tidier but tml will continue to tidy things up. hahaha! Not very tidy but tidy enough to last a while until I get the itch to put things where they should be...
eggie: Can't say this enough! You're the best lah! ^_^"
It seems that the unicorn pic on my blog is deleted liao as imageRanch.com closed down liao... Anyway, I have been trying to make my own website to and fro for te past few years but none of the times did my determination pulled through. I got some inspiration again this time and hope that Orinity ver1.1 finally takes off. Time to take down Orinity ver1.0 and replace with something new liao...
Did some spring cleaning today and my table is slightly tidier but tml will continue to tidy things up. hahaha! Not very tidy but tidy enough to last a while until I get the itch to put things where they should be...
eggie: Can't say this enough! You're the best lah! ^_^"
