水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 15 January 2005

Starry Starry...

Past few nights were damn nice, the sky was clear and can easily see stars. Astonishing view overall lah... I think each night at least can see 20 stars with the naked eye, I think and the crescent moon was oso very very bright... Still, I think these are still nothing compared to the view at SP at night... That's stunning beyond my imagination. I never thought that I can see such view in Singapore. I think that's what we saw for Connection camp. ^_^"

Yesterday finally handed in the Phase 1 report for my FYP. Its about 200 pages but I think its enough even though it is not as thick as the sample reports provided my big Mag. We are already thicker than most of the other groups liao lah... ^_^" Monday most prob going shopping with the group for ties and shirts coz we going to wear same color for the presentation on Thurs. Hopefully they get blue or dark blue loh... hahaha!

ORiNz