Jialat Lah...
Sianz... Eunice still ignoring me... Maybe need to apologise to her in person then can... Haiz... Sent her sorry sms twice oso no reply from her... Call her oso neber answer my call... This time jialat liao le lah... Andrea say neber see her angry lidat b4 so think I limit break her liao le... ^_^" How how how? Hope I say sorry in person she will forgive me... Haiz...
Last night stayed over at my cousin's place then this morning go play bball with Andy and gang... Reached home only at 5pm I think... Maybe going to install my new hard drive and motherboard later... A bit shagged at the moment and juz bathed... I think I going to take a short nap after my hair dry bah... Sianz... Feeling kinda feverish now... Haiz...
Juz remembered that AiJia asked me who I like now when we were walking to Chimes on Christmas' Eve... Don't know how to answer her coz too many gals inside liao... A bit crowded but juz those few gals bah... No more liao le, I swear until I see another gal that I really like bah... ^_^" Hair almost dry liao le... 2004's coming and holidays is about to end soon oso... Enjoy this last week before school starts bah...
We dreamz to run away from reality but sometimes we juz have to face it...
Last night stayed over at my cousin's place then this morning go play bball with Andy and gang... Reached home only at 5pm I think... Maybe going to install my new hard drive and motherboard later... A bit shagged at the moment and juz bathed... I think I going to take a short nap after my hair dry bah... Sianz... Feeling kinda feverish now... Haiz...
Juz remembered that AiJia asked me who I like now when we were walking to Chimes on Christmas' Eve... Don't know how to answer her coz too many gals inside liao... A bit crowded but juz those few gals bah... No more liao le, I swear until I see another gal that I really like bah... ^_^" Hair almost dry liao le... 2004's coming and holidays is about to end soon oso... Enjoy this last week before school starts bah...
We dreamz to run away from reality but sometimes we juz have to face it...
