水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 2 December 2003

Attitude!

Fucked up! Don't know what the hell is wrong with her loh... If don't want to have relationship problems then why don't you try killing eveyr guys you see. If being frens oso so hard, then might as well don't be liao... I am fed up with this cannot-face-reality childish attitude that your smart-alec fren think up for you. We like the ChenLing of the past, friendly and cheerful... Not the present see-you-then-kan-you... I try to be your friend but I don't think I am very good to you or whatever... I am juz being myself... So it's my fault for tryign to be a good fren and my fault for being good to all my frens... It's my fault then...

You make people unhappy and yourself unhappy by being that way... So please, give me back that cheerful you that everyone likes... I like you as a fren and I don't want to lose any friends at the moment... Can someone please tell me why she can't face up to reality?

Wen shi jian qing wei he wu, zhi jiao ren sheng si xiang xu... haiz... Xtreme Pek Chekness! Argh!!!