水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 22 December 2003

Miss Me?

It's been 5 days since I posted but more or less busy catching up with frens or working. Went down to club on Sat to help Selina paint banners for her event. Went to meet Eunice 1st coz I asked her to pei me go eat. ;p Painted till rather late and only reached home at 10pm, I think... I only remembered one moment of the that vividly and maybe still thinking about it now bah... It's kinda... hahaha! Want to know then ask me loh... ;p

Went to meet ShuTing and gang around noon when they came to LiTeng's house that bball court to play bball. Cycled there to pass her the books she wanted to borrow from me. Then played bball with those gals loh. After that LingYue went home to wash up then we went to watch Return of the King but she was late so we have to catch the 8pm show instead of 4.50pm. Kaoz! Sent her home after that...

Juz received news that I have to work on Christmas coz the system in Singapore will be down so I can move some equipments to Malaysia for testing. Sianz sia... hahaha! Tml will be going to help Selina paint banner again... hahaha!