At Home!
I am at home today while getting paid for a day of work... hahaha... Last night go eat dinner with my uncle, couzie and people from work. Btw, couzie stands for cousin.... ^_^" Talked to Dinah on the fone the night before and chatted till 1+am. hahaha! Know her a bit better or she sounds like Helen. Hahaha... As in sound like Helen before she becomes so 'Auntie'. I am kinda stunned by Chen Ling juz now when I said morningz to her after 3 days of not talking to her. She replied something like, "Morning... hey i will not be at my com... cya". I wonder if the tone is okay. I am over sensitive on such things so a bit ki siao lidat.
Tml going to my couzie's place for an extended family gathering! Hahaha... I finally figured out that I don't have to work on Saturdays... hahaha! I think I will be slacking around with Shuting and LiangYue on Sunday bah coz I am super duper broke. ^_^"
Asking me not to dream is the same as asking me not to sleep... ^_^"
Tml going to my couzie's place for an extended family gathering! Hahaha... I finally figured out that I don't have to work on Saturdays... hahaha! I think I will be slacking around with Shuting and LiangYue on Sunday bah coz I am super duper broke. ^_^"
Asking me not to dream is the same as asking me not to sleep... ^_^"
