水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 13 December 2003

Back...

It's been a rather fun but quiet chalet. More or less spent the nitez with AiJia, my mummy, again. ^_^" Last year I spent the whole nitez at the beach with her at the Christmas chalet. Feeling a bit slack today but I have to start working on my work project later liao. Been watching Westside Story since I woke up... hahaha! Saw Eunice's message only this morning, maybe she did not expect that I fell asleep rather early... My sis was using the computer so I juz turn in earlier coz I am quite tired... Fone marathon followed by a chalet is demanding loh... hahaha!

After the chalet we went to Jurong Entertainment for lunch at my fav Chinese restuarant there... Then Eunice suggested that we go back to club and bath... hahaha! So, we went back to check on the other guys who were running Winter Paradise. ^_^" There were some hot news during the chalet. It's the usual fare of B, G and R... hahaha! and we got BGR thingys again... But this time I am not involved... hahaha! It's YouWei, Dinah and QianBao... Don't know why such things always happen but don't care lah... My dreamz is a jian dan ai so I juz heck care loh... hahaha! Eunice told me to take care of YouWei on our way home since we taking the same direction. I think I did well enough bah but he wasn't in the mood to talk or whatever... I juz left him in his self-pitying and bitterness... I have been through that before so I know that feeling although I don't self-pity anymore...

Dreams are perhaps just the alternative reality that we created to replace reality...