Dreamz...
Have no idea what title to set today so I juz set it as Dreamz... based on my recent ending quotes... ^_^" I am going into Malaysia for a while tml but will be back in a few hours. Today is almost turbo laughing at the office coz of Nicholas' antics. Henry and me almost constantly laughing like mad. So old like still so lame... hahaha! I got orders to complete one of my projects on hand by Monday morning by hook or by crook. Sianz...
Yesterday was a fun outing with Tingz and Yuez... So long din see Tingz liao and she's still so chio and cute... hahaha! Maybe juz a few more freckles that make her look more cute... ^_^" Talked crap all the way and both of them keep calling each other bimbo... hahaha! Tingz then say she wants to be a tai-tai and then say that I so flirt so I am a gong-gong... hahaha! After Esplanade, we went to eat at the Hagen-Das there... Had some ice-cream and Tingz did another stunt, she cracked the glass when digging at her ice-cream... hahaha! Yuez more or less still the same as last time but she wore her porm heels yesterday. She was walking so slowly the whole time... hahaha! We went to the Esplanade library before we had our ice-cream and she juz sat at a side listening to some celtic music that she started to grow some interest in sometime back, I think... So I juz chat with Tingz while she listen loh, we share the TNP and started arguing over the news again... That's why I like intellects, they make a good arguing partner... hahaha! She's smart but don't know why she started calling herself a bimbo after I slipped my mouth and called her bimbo once... hahaha!
tingz kept saying that she remembered me as a short short guy... Kaoz! When was I short? I was about her height by the time I Sec 3 liao... Coz tingz want to catch Star Awards so we went home rather early oso then we came to the height topic again... hahaha! She said that I was like a hobbit in Sec Sch then say now I am a human then I said 'Then next time I become Elf with pointed ears rite?'. She replied 'Then wo confirm jia gei ni' and got out of the train. I got no itme to tell her that I don't mind... hahaha! She was the girl that I got smitten over in sec sch after all mah... But now she got long hair then even more chio... hahaha!
ChenLing's kinda back to the gal that I know as Pinkie but I don't dare hope too much... Maybe what you gals said is right bah... Gals are sometimes lidat 1... hahaha! Juz let her be bah... I can only pray that Pinkie's back for good... ^_^" I hope Lord Aquarius hears me... hahaha! For those who don't know, I am a free thinker but I believe in the horoscopes. ^_^V So you can safely say that I believe that they are the ones watching over us bah... hahaha!
I got my pay today liao! $400... but straight away return my aunt $100 and left $300. Gave $50 to my mother for my debt to her and I still owe her $200. Left $250 which I going to deposit $200 into my bank acc so that I can pay my ku-kuly expensive net bill and my upcoming fone bill. Currently listening to Jay's songs and waiting for Eunice to call me. Don't say that I am chee hong coz I somehow juz don't trust guys as much except for Boonz and TzeYan bah... Both are my childhood pals whom I seriously trust and treat as my bros. Boonz is Ah Boon as I know him and he's considered as my only big bro who is my neighbour till I am 3. He's neightbour to my grandma so I still get to see him till my grandma moved out of that area but he oso moved to somewhere near my grandma. Got time then I will post up some baby and kid photos of him and me loh... We are a bit like George and Fred from Harry Potter... hahaha! We are the typical trouble makers in our neighbourhood whenever I go to my grandma's house and you will be able to see other neighbours pulling at their own hair... ^_^" I think that's enough of a little bit of my childhood bah...
Dreamers are born, not made...
Yesterday was a fun outing with Tingz and Yuez... So long din see Tingz liao and she's still so chio and cute... hahaha! Maybe juz a few more freckles that make her look more cute... ^_^" Talked crap all the way and both of them keep calling each other bimbo... hahaha! Tingz then say she wants to be a tai-tai and then say that I so flirt so I am a gong-gong... hahaha! After Esplanade, we went to eat at the Hagen-Das there... Had some ice-cream and Tingz did another stunt, she cracked the glass when digging at her ice-cream... hahaha! Yuez more or less still the same as last time but she wore her porm heels yesterday. She was walking so slowly the whole time... hahaha! We went to the Esplanade library before we had our ice-cream and she juz sat at a side listening to some celtic music that she started to grow some interest in sometime back, I think... So I juz chat with Tingz while she listen loh, we share the TNP and started arguing over the news again... That's why I like intellects, they make a good arguing partner... hahaha! She's smart but don't know why she started calling herself a bimbo after I slipped my mouth and called her bimbo once... hahaha!
tingz kept saying that she remembered me as a short short guy... Kaoz! When was I short? I was about her height by the time I Sec 3 liao... Coz tingz want to catch Star Awards so we went home rather early oso then we came to the height topic again... hahaha! She said that I was like a hobbit in Sec Sch then say now I am a human then I said 'Then next time I become Elf with pointed ears rite?'. She replied 'Then wo confirm jia gei ni' and got out of the train. I got no itme to tell her that I don't mind... hahaha! She was the girl that I got smitten over in sec sch after all mah... But now she got long hair then even more chio... hahaha!
ChenLing's kinda back to the gal that I know as Pinkie but I don't dare hope too much... Maybe what you gals said is right bah... Gals are sometimes lidat 1... hahaha! Juz let her be bah... I can only pray that Pinkie's back for good... ^_^" I hope Lord Aquarius hears me... hahaha! For those who don't know, I am a free thinker but I believe in the horoscopes. ^_^V So you can safely say that I believe that they are the ones watching over us bah... hahaha!
I got my pay today liao! $400... but straight away return my aunt $100 and left $300. Gave $50 to my mother for my debt to her and I still owe her $200. Left $250 which I going to deposit $200 into my bank acc so that I can pay my ku-kuly expensive net bill and my upcoming fone bill. Currently listening to Jay's songs and waiting for Eunice to call me. Don't say that I am chee hong coz I somehow juz don't trust guys as much except for Boonz and TzeYan bah... Both are my childhood pals whom I seriously trust and treat as my bros. Boonz is Ah Boon as I know him and he's considered as my only big bro who is my neighbour till I am 3. He's neightbour to my grandma so I still get to see him till my grandma moved out of that area but he oso moved to somewhere near my grandma. Got time then I will post up some baby and kid photos of him and me loh... We are a bit like George and Fred from Harry Potter... hahaha! We are the typical trouble makers in our neighbourhood whenever I go to my grandma's house and you will be able to see other neighbours pulling at their own hair... ^_^" I think that's enough of a little bit of my childhood bah...
Dreamers are born, not made...
