Diao~!~
Keep it simple... Eunice pissed off with me over the previous post. Maybe I was too angry that night le bah... No wonder she dont want to reply my sms and kupped my calls. Haiz... Think she oso too stressed up by all the suaning by ZhiHao they all bah... Then me and my stupid faulty radar oso keep getting ku ku frequency... But what ZhiHao said really pissed me off... I don't know if he was refering to me anot but sounds like he was. I was like... 'Diao~!~' when he said that 'If it's the other guy, he would simply give up his seat to Selina coz I like the other guy more.' I know I din heard wrongly about that... Come on lah... If people lidat say you, oso will piss people off 1 mah... Somemore he said that in front of me... Once I heard that my fuse is lit liao... No more logical thinking le bah... That's why I punched SiHan in the face during Sec4 when he pushed me beyond my limit. Although I know he could KO me without much effort, I still punched him. I think all I can say to Eunice now is: SORRY GAL! It's my fault... ^_^" Forgive me... But I wonder if she will come my blog again anot liao... She sounded damn pissed off... Looks like I pushed her beyond her limit... Haiz...
Christmas' Eve went out with Helen, AiJia, ZhiCheng, ChinSan and YongJun they all. ChinSan brought along 2 of his secondary school frens who were oso classmates of Ah Boon. hahaha! So qiao... Then we went to eat at Breeks @ Taka after which we went out. This year Orchard is damn crazy. Everyone spraying the canned snow here and there. I oso kena a few times. Then we slowly walked to Chimes coz AiJia want to go meet YanMing but in the end the girls look too young so cannot go in. We went to Boat Quay instead. We ordered a jug of Vodka Lime for 80 bucks... What the hell... After that we went home liao... I went to take bus with ChinSan and his 2 gal frens. They oso live Yishun. Reached home around 4.30am... See my bed then I sleep all the way till 12 noon lidat.
Woke up with a bit of flu that went on till I bua tahan then go take a flu pill before I turned in for the day. Tml going to work at 8.30am, earliuer than the usual 9am although I always late 5 to 10 min... ^_^" Tml actually wanted to go help Selina paint her banner but got work so maybe at night go join them for dinner or what loh. Saw my timetable and I almost pengz... A bit better than last sem coz no more Sat lessons but almost everyday is 9 to 5 or 10 to 5... What the...
The tint of flu is still around so maybe sleeping earlier tonite bah... Gonez to Uranus...
Christmas' Eve went out with Helen, AiJia, ZhiCheng, ChinSan and YongJun they all. ChinSan brought along 2 of his secondary school frens who were oso classmates of Ah Boon. hahaha! So qiao... Then we went to eat at Breeks @ Taka after which we went out. This year Orchard is damn crazy. Everyone spraying the canned snow here and there. I oso kena a few times. Then we slowly walked to Chimes coz AiJia want to go meet YanMing but in the end the girls look too young so cannot go in. We went to Boat Quay instead. We ordered a jug of Vodka Lime for 80 bucks... What the hell... After that we went home liao... I went to take bus with ChinSan and his 2 gal frens. They oso live Yishun. Reached home around 4.30am... See my bed then I sleep all the way till 12 noon lidat.
Woke up with a bit of flu that went on till I bua tahan then go take a flu pill before I turned in for the day. Tml going to work at 8.30am, earliuer than the usual 9am although I always late 5 to 10 min... ^_^" Tml actually wanted to go help Selina paint her banner but got work so maybe at night go join them for dinner or what loh. Saw my timetable and I almost pengz... A bit better than last sem coz no more Sat lessons but almost everyday is 9 to 5 or 10 to 5... What the...
The tint of flu is still around so maybe sleeping earlier tonite bah... Gonez to Uranus...
