水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 7 December 2003

Record...

Came back from the LTC outing last nite then went home with those juniors. They are couple couple or in the state of wooing the gal so left me nothing better to do. Called Eunice up and went on the crack a new record at 4am. 6 hours of non-stop chattering! hahaha! Not even WanYi and Lynn clocked that far. Lynn somemore is I talk most of the time then WanYi is usually about her school work 1... hahaha! Chatted till I high high liao... hahaha! She told me some of her secrets oso so now can say that I know both her and JingYing better liao le bah... Both oso told me secrets... She asked why she tell me so much but I think it's because I got that look or vocie to make people tell me things? hahaha!

Meeting ShuTing and LiangYue later for outing but not sure what to do later yet... hahaha! CSCC chalet is coming up, muz go hor... ^_^V

I did not sleep so I started dreaming again, or is this an illusion again?