水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 8 February 2007

Just Another Update

Seems like quite a while since I last updated my blog. I am blogging from camp after a late but rather heavy Mac dinner. haha! Just got a SMS from Stacey that she found a white dress so our clothes should match for the D&D unless I decided to change my intended choice of clothes. It does seems like not that many of the seniors are going to be appearing for the D&D with all of them now either working. Anyway, I do hope to see some rare faces!

I will be meeting Aijia and Helen for lunch on Sunday for my birthday treat. haha! I think we will be lunching at Swissotel at either City Hall or Clarke Quay. I haven't really decide on the kinda food we should be having though. Saturday will be going to my maternal side of the family though. It's been quite a while since we last hung out together. The last being the bowling game & prata @ Prata House last year. It's always fun meeting up with my maternal cousins. haha!

The body seem to be aching everywhere when I have a 4.8km run to clear tml. dotz... It is quite a while since I exercised due to my chicken pox & long leave period. My fitness is crawling back slowly. I had a swim early this week, ran some circuits, played badminton yesterday night and swam again today. Time to build some muscles! haha!