水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 21 January 2007

Listen To The Chiming

Today has been a really peaceful day without the drilling and banging that will return tomorrow. The weather today is cooling and windy. My wind chime is singing every now and then when a breeze blew into the room. There's a somewhat tranquil feeling of serenity about all these, everything being quiet and peaceful. Time seems to have slowed down to a crawl from my room and I can feel my room getting darker bit by bit because night is falling soon. It is just such a great day to be slacking at home with no one else around to disturb me.

Sitting on a blue armchair in a blue room, contemplating my future seems like something reasonable to do. Anyway, I received the reply from UniNSW and I did not get a place. Apparently too many people are applying for the limited number of places in there so... I think I can look to PSB or SIM next. I just clicked and requested for brochures on some UOL courses from SIM. Why do I have to be in a relevant course to be accepted into business in the first place? I don't mean any offense but it don't seem to make a former business student anymore attractive because they have not stepped into the world either so they are untested. Why not let an IT student do Business for a change? At least I started my own web business and earned quite a bit before things slowed down. Enough of bitching... Lets not ruin the peace & quiet of the wonderfully peaceful day.