水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 20 December 2006

Raining Rainy Rain

Hmm... Yesterday is a freaking rainy day, raining all day and night. It was kinda nice since it is cooling. Anyway, I watched Eragon on Sunday to meet up with Tingz but then the movie is kinda disappointing. I think the main reason is due to the fact that the both of us read the book already. Length-wise, the movie is too short too. It could have easily have been a 3 hours film. We had dinner at VivoCity at a German bar/restaurant. The dinner was nice, basically just chatting and staring at the rain lazily. haha! ShuTing chose a nice eSpirit striped shirt for me but then there's no more stock for S-size. She must really like the design a lot and the same applies to me too. I reserved one for myself at CentrePoint so I will be going down to Orchard to collect it on Friday. I guess that will be my outfit the next time I go out with GerGer lah.

She looked kinda flushed towards the end of the night. She said she felt a flu coming. Hmm... Weather is not that great recently so everyone just take care lah. I will be starting on my year-end leave from Thurs evening onwards until 2007. Time to really enjoy myself!