水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 28 December 2006

嗐... 我发烧了... 嗐...

Hmm... I should have seen it coming with a sore throat building up since the Christmas party. I tried to slow things down taking some Paracetamol pills today but then I got worse after going for a walk around session with XiaoZhen & Sel. haha! I stoned my evening away but then my 'stoning' mode is still pretty normal to most people. We are talking about someone who can chit-chat through breakfast with people with a burning 39.6°C here. I am not boasting but then I do have that endurance lah. I am currently taking my own temperature as I blog away. I must get well before Gracie's birthday party, I hate to miss the fun loh. Hmm... It's a slightly mild 37.8°C but then fever need to be controlled.

Anyway, my unexpected spring cleaning threw out some old thrash in my room. There's even a bagful of items for Salvation Army. They are useable but then I guess I just outgrew those bags and stuff. There's even some old organizers that will serve well as notebooks. I just have too many of those lying around my room. If anyone know anywhere to get great looking posters on Anime or anything, please let me know. I am looking to change my poster in my room with something about 60cm wide and big! haha! I even got the 3M hooks and stickers already. Want to do it once and do it good with something that don't pull off my paint or damage the poster. ^_^"