Drying Up...
My chicken pox is drying up for most part but I got darn itchy fingers so I tend to touch here and peel there. Please don't ruin my face! I hope I don't ruin my own face... My determination is not very high especially when I am reading books so I ended up peeling off those wounds that are healing but not yet ready to fall off yet. WTF! I am getting kinda bored at home with this chicken pox of mine. I want to go out walk walk a bit but can't because I look scary, way too scary. I hope things get a lot better for this weekend then I can go out for a while. Maybe can pick up some of the IT stuff that I bought too.
I spent most of today reading, surfing and chatting with Adela on MSN. I got way too much time at hand liao. I am literally looking for technology news blogs and forums to read on. I updated my website, AnimeArk.com a bit as well with updated links for manga downloads. Goong fans might want to check out my manga downloads there. I also finalized and re-did Adela's blogskin for her. She mentioned that she don't like certain portion of the design and I find the fonts used to be really really farked up so I took the liberty to do some touching up for her. Anyway, it turned out quite well so I hope she will like it. She's an intellect girl from my sec sch days and definitely engaging enough to entertain me on MSN. I will miss her on MSN, I guess. But still, congrats on your new job lah, khaki!
It's getting late so I think it's time to go read a bit before I turn in for the night. That's all, folks.
I spent most of today reading, surfing and chatting with Adela on MSN. I got way too much time at hand liao. I am literally looking for technology news blogs and forums to read on. I updated my website, AnimeArk.com a bit as well with updated links for manga downloads. Goong fans might want to check out my manga downloads there. I also finalized and re-did Adela's blogskin for her. She mentioned that she don't like certain portion of the design and I find the fonts used to be really really farked up so I took the liberty to do some touching up for her. Anyway, it turned out quite well so I hope she will like it. She's an intellect girl from my sec sch days and definitely engaging enough to entertain me on MSN. I will miss her on MSN, I guess. But still, congrats on your new job lah, khaki!
It's getting late so I think it's time to go read a bit before I turn in for the night. That's all, folks.
