水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 11 January 2007

My 2007 Just Turned For The Worst...

Darn it... I got chicken pox. Now I wonder why my mother didn't let me get it when BaiYu had it since the older you get it, the more terrible it is. Today is day 3 and I think the pox are starting to fill out with liquid. Haiz... I just hope it won't itch anymore. The itching is unbelievably bearable today. I got lucky, I guess... My first step into 2007 is basically quite a disaster with this pout of chicken pox. Fark it! Someone please save me... I will be on MC through 22 Jan so I think I will be saving a lot of money? haha!

My mama gave me the go ahead to upgrade my computer and sponsored $550 for the upgrading while I will be forking out the rest. Time for BaiYu's computer to be given a boost too... I bought her a new casing so her computer will be exactly like mine and I will be doubling the amount of RAMs for her. I am buying mainly 2nd hand stuff so I only look at previous generation high-end products. What to do... I got budget de leh...

AiJia mummy messaged me the day before to leave my 10 Feb free for her and Helen. I think they going to treat me to something good for my birthday. haha! That proves something, if you pester them enough, you can get what you want. haha! Enough said...

I hope I get well soon... ^_^"