水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 1 January 2007

SILENCE... My Dumb Dumb wants to talk...

There goes one of the most memorable quotes from Night Of The Museum that I watched with XiaoZhen & ZiQing on Friday. I was feeling better that day so joined Sel & my sis on a little shopping trip at Orchard before stopping at Cineleisure's ShiLin Snacks for the chicken cutlet and at the same time wait for ZiQing to come over from Plaza SG. It's quite a mess the way we went about booking our tickets. Nevertheless, the movie turned out fine and funny, of course. Paying $9.50 for laughters is always more justified than paying that much to scare the hell out of me. hahaha!

Saturday was quite a hectic day for me too. Xael's brother was getting married so I was called on to open the wedding car door. My mother was helping them with the wedding stuff so I had to wake up at 6am. Gosh! Anyway, things went quite well and I took a cab to Alexandra for my dental appointment. Dr Yong said that everything is going smoothly but I need to brush my lower jaw properly. haha! That's quite good nice, I think. I went home and rest a while before meeting XiaoZhen to go down Orchard together for Gracie's birthday party. Gracie's gorgeous with her black dress lah. She should be wearing those dress for formal events more often. haha! Anyway, I sang myself hoarse that night.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone and may we all have a great year ahead! ^_^"