Eve & Christmas
Pretty much spent most of the late hours of my Christmas' Eve and early hours of my Christmas day at Sel's 21st private birthday party. It was at K-Box so it kinda rocks when you got a gigantic room easily enough for 100 people in it. It came with a pool table too but it came at a price of $1xxx. haha!
We had a blast that night with all night long singing until I can't even reach the higher notes of Lin JunJie's songs. haha! It is that bad so basically lost my voice but the time I got home. Spent the rest of my Christmas day sleeping away or surfing the web. So much so for my Christmas, my heart-felt blessings to my family, relatives and friends. haha!
We had a blast that night with all night long singing until I can't even reach the higher notes of Lin JunJie's songs. haha! It is that bad so basically lost my voice but the time I got home. Spent the rest of my Christmas day sleeping away or surfing the web. So much so for my Christmas, my heart-felt blessings to my family, relatives and friends. haha!
