Back In My Hands
My K800i is finally back in my hands after a data flush and software upgrade BUT the software still seem to lag when I start it up to look through my name list. I got it back on my off day this week. The week appeared rather short with several major events in camp so time flew by. I went to my grandma's place yesterday with my mother and sis, supposedly it was my grandma's birthday so they had a buffet. Honestly, the food doesn't appeal to me such that I chose plain rice over the noodles. We had a blast with a dramatic Pirates Of The Caribbean themed Monopoly game with my cousins. The original plan was to go for a KTV session but it was dropped so we went bowling at Marina Square instead. Somehow my guys' team lost by a point for the 2nd game because WuayBoon hit top form in the gals' team. hahaha! Anyway, a few of us went Thomson's Prata House for supper. It's fantastic and partly due to the fact that I haven't eaten so full at night for a long time already. Jacob drove us home so cab fare saved too.
I bought a white tee at Marina Square while waiting for our bowling lanes. It is a judgment of my sis and I normally trust her taste. haha! This coming week will be busy again but then I got a movie date with Tingz to look forward to. Eragon is finally opening this week. ^_^"
I bought a white tee at Marina Square while waiting for our bowling lanes. It is a judgment of my sis and I normally trust her taste. haha! This coming week will be busy again but then I got a movie date with Tingz to look forward to. Eragon is finally opening this week. ^_^"
