Chiongster 2AM...
The time now is 2am and I juz finished chionging my work for Lester... Haven't come in to blog for a few days liao, mainly coz of my usual reasons... hahaha! I don't really go make a point to blog everyday de mah, only when there's no one to listen to my grumblings then I will come grumble to my bloggie. ^_^"
Past few days are juz plain normal loh... Nothing special and nothing happening except that I finally received my cheque from Google Inc. US$169 siaz... My business finally took off and got the first cheque... Other than being addicted to anime again, there's nothing special liao le... Think I will watch a few eps of Naruto to tire myself before I go back to sleep. I napped juz now from 9+pm to 12.30am... ^_^"
eggie: If you are here, happy 19th birthday! Thanks for being given to us by the stars and being such a great friend for the past 1+yr... Long time since you hogged my individual msg... ^_^"
ORiNz
Past few days are juz plain normal loh... Nothing special and nothing happening except that I finally received my cheque from Google Inc. US$169 siaz... My business finally took off and got the first cheque... Other than being addicted to anime again, there's nothing special liao le... Think I will watch a few eps of Naruto to tire myself before I go back to sleep. I napped juz now from 9+pm to 12.30am... ^_^"
eggie: If you are here, happy 19th birthday! Thanks for being given to us by the stars and being such a great friend for the past 1+yr... Long time since you hogged my individual msg... ^_^"
ORiNz
