水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 2 September 2003

Stuffy Day...

I got a weak point and that is my patience over some matters and impatience of other matters and they usually don't come into the scenes where they are needed. When I should be patient, I will explode, when I should by right explode, I tolerate. Perhaps it's wrong usage of tolerance for unsuitable situations...

I give all my three daughters access to my blog today and Eunice say I shouted till so loud that I helped her do project but actually, I feel that it's alright as long as they keep the ORiN as a secret. I spent the day in the worst possible way: playing computer games... hahaha... It's all Stacey's fault for recommending me GunBound to play, it's quite addictive loh...

Tml still have to go sch to do my WEBA assignment with my group at 11am and also meeting AiJia to help her figure out how to use Dreamweaver. I think I am in for a tough week with my tests coming and projects due coming... ARGH~!~ Today somemore so stuffy, no rain at all... I feel so pissed, vexed, stressed and frustrated... Kinda like going to have an explosion soon. It's been a long long time since Mount Francis last erupted and that last time was in Sec 4! ARGH~!~ Looks like I will need to meditate a bit too night to cool off else, I think I will erupt soon.

No wonder they say Allerians are logical till the point whereby emotions come into the scenes... All hell break loose and thou shalt not be spared...