水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 20 August 2003

Projects, Projects & More Projects!!!

Been busy with my projects over the weekend and I worked on Sunday. Saturday turned out to be a quiet day. I still haven't collect my new pair of glasses. Today WanYi said her horoscope of the day is to go out with friends to chill-out but I think she ended up with everyone not around except for the always very free Francis. We ended up smsing till we both pek chek as I can't find anyone else to go with me coz she say go out with me alone very funny so we didn't go out after all. In the end, I went club to meet Eunice. She need me to help her with her VB.NET assignment and I ended up almost helping her complete the whole thing. So lame! I only finish at 9pm lidat then went home like a shagged dog. My printer juz run out of ink coz I attempt to print the WEBA assignment specs that is 33 pages long! KNN! Print half way my printer no more ink liao... What the hell! Now, I need to spend more money to buy ink. This month I really spent lotsa money liao... 600+ bucks so far...