水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 12 August 2003

Beautiful...

I don't know... if I am the one for you in this life...
I can't help... hearing my voice calling your name...
Coz when I... trying so hard not to look in your eyes...
Maybe I... have fallen in love with you...

I can't so describe how I'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than I can say...
With your touch and feel so right...
Oh my, you're so near...
All the time in this place...
For I know in my heart...
I will never let you go... in this lifetime...
Do you know why... oh baby...
Coz you're just so beautiful to me...

Well at night... maybe this time I could hear you breathe...
It's alive... to see you smell with the tears in your eyes...
They may say... that you're just a girl in this spinning world...
In my heart... you light up the world to me...

I can't so describe how I'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than I can say...
With your touch and feel so right...
Oh my, you're so near...
All the time in this place...
For I know in my heart...
I will never let you go... in this lifetime...
Do you know why... oh baby...
Coz you're just so beautiful to me...

Touch my hand... feel my heart...
Hold me close... and you'll find me...
You'll find me... so beautiful to me...