On MC...
Thought that I could sleep in till quite late as today's lessons start at 12 noon but sun haven't rise then I got up in pain liao. Intestine pain. Pain until I can't turn or get up... Cannot even stand up at all... That's definitely worse then menses of those gers. Now they can't say I don't know what is pain liao... I rowed down my bed then go wake my parents who send me to the 24 hrs clinic. That doc pressed here and there like I toy lidat. He don't know that very painful 1 arh? In the end he gave me a jab and some painkillers plus a MC. Went home rest and sleep a bit as the pain gradually lessen...
Woke up and start slacking at home again. It rained and and I went out cycling in the rain but I know I not feeling well so cannot cycle too long. I went to test my eyes and made a new pair. It's blue in colour! Tonight can't see mars coz a bit too cloudy liao, can only see a full moon...
Think I made WanYi very fed up juz now on IRC till she quit. sianz½... I think maybe I too guo fen le bah until she explode again... haiz... Tonight's a long long nite ahead of me...
Woke up and start slacking at home again. It rained and and I went out cycling in the rain but I know I not feeling well so cannot cycle too long. I went to test my eyes and made a new pair. It's blue in colour! Tonight can't see mars coz a bit too cloudy liao, can only see a full moon...
Think I made WanYi very fed up juz now on IRC till she quit. sianz½... I think maybe I too guo fen le bah until she explode again... haiz... Tonight's a long long nite ahead of me...
