2nd Night AJ...
Don't understand what the title is all about? AJ +> After JunTing lah... ^__^"
Doing my BUOM Case Study at the moment while chatting with WanYi. Been working most of my afternoon away so feeling a bit jaded but have to at least finish more of the Case Study before I go sleep... A bit sleepy but good thing got WanYi to keep my awake with her chatty attitude.
I am going to have an outing with the Draculas, my Connection (FO Event) group on 23 Aug. Finally can have a chance to see all my sons and daughters together! I havent decide the time and what we going to do that day yet but most likely will be meeting them in town.
Smsed ShuTing on my way home and got wind that she went swimming at Yishun with LiangYue and LiTeng. Imagine a chio bu learning how to swim! hahaha....
Juz moments ago, #Sl@ckers erupted with a big quarrel between WanYi and ChunKit and gang. I think I wasn't involved bah but she still pissed off with me when I said she petty earlier. Don't know why she lidat... Maybe she stressed and getting emotional again... She also got list the qualities she look for in her Mr. Right but wah piang! Guys that she looking for very rare loh... Even I think I quite a good guy also cannot fit her requirements... hahaha...
I still remembered that Jasmin said that I am the type of guys who will treat my girl very well but don't know how true she is with her prediction... Long time never see Jasmin liao, maybe tml I sms her... She's a really great friend that I have got to know from my workplace but she not working there liao...
People come and go, they only represent a small part of your life so cherish them...
Doing my BUOM Case Study at the moment while chatting with WanYi. Been working most of my afternoon away so feeling a bit jaded but have to at least finish more of the Case Study before I go sleep... A bit sleepy but good thing got WanYi to keep my awake with her chatty attitude.
I am going to have an outing with the Draculas, my Connection (FO Event) group on 23 Aug. Finally can have a chance to see all my sons and daughters together! I havent decide the time and what we going to do that day yet but most likely will be meeting them in town.
Smsed ShuTing on my way home and got wind that she went swimming at Yishun with LiangYue and LiTeng. Imagine a chio bu learning how to swim! hahaha....
Juz moments ago, #Sl@ckers erupted with a big quarrel between WanYi and ChunKit and gang. I think I wasn't involved bah but she still pissed off with me when I said she petty earlier. Don't know why she lidat... Maybe she stressed and getting emotional again... She also got list the qualities she look for in her Mr. Right but wah piang! Guys that she looking for very rare loh... Even I think I quite a good guy also cannot fit her requirements... hahaha...
I still remembered that Jasmin said that I am the type of guys who will treat my girl very well but don't know how true she is with her prediction... Long time never see Jasmin liao, maybe tml I sms her... She's a really great friend that I have got to know from my workplace but she not working there liao...
People come and go, they only represent a small part of your life so cherish them...
