3 weeks liao...
The ORiN is 3 weeks old liao! Time flies sia...
Yesterday in the end did not meet Stacey after the basketball friendly. Managed to get back on talking terms with JunTing, at least that's what I hoped lah... In the end, I went for a late late lunch with HuiZhen, JingYing and her fren but I can't really recall her name bah... hahaha I think it's Xue Feng bah...
Tml staying at home to study and work on my projects... Juz now quite pissed over something so I bu xiao xin vent it on WanYi... Sianz½... Time to hit the books liao...
Yesterday in the end did not meet Stacey after the basketball friendly. Managed to get back on talking terms with JunTing, at least that's what I hoped lah... In the end, I went for a late late lunch with HuiZhen, JingYing and her fren but I can't really recall her name bah... hahaha I think it's Xue Feng bah...
Tml staying at home to study and work on my projects... Juz now quite pissed over something so I bu xiao xin vent it on WanYi... Sianz½... Time to hit the books liao...
