水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 13 August 2003

End of Another Day...

Feeling kinda tired at the moment as I juz finish my dinner not long ago... Feeling the 'full stomach' effect now...

I went Orchard Road with WanYi and her fren, Kim. A rather nice outing, nevertheless, as we went around look for a tie for my presentation next week. I did not find the ideal tie I am looking for although. I will be going to Yishun to look for it with Oscar and Steve on friday. We then went Coffee Bean sit before I start to talk cock and sing song... Hahaha... Then don't know why that Kim keep laughing at my lame jokes... Think my lameness hit a new high or she juz like Celine lidat, can't stop laughing or giggling...

Looks like ChunKit not happy with me going out with the girl he want to jio... Hahaha... Maybe coz he thought I going out with WanYi alone and did not know that Kim got come also. WanYi said she hate people who treat her like goods but too bad lah, I have to treat her lidat... I got interest also going to wait for some time before I do anything... Hahaha... Coz I still haven't really got over JunTing yet but WanYi from front look damn like JunTing loh and that's even worse... Haiz... In short, fan niao duo duo again lah...