The Red Planet...
Decided to come back to post something before going back to my room...
I saw Mars just now. So bright, so red and getting bigger by the day. It is only a bright red dot at the moment but it will be at big as a full moon come 27th Aug. I am going to borrow Stacey's digital camera to take the pictures on 27th Aug definitely. Was chatting with WanYi just now and found that she also like rain. Finally find someone who like rain... I think it is going to rain soon liao...
May the ORiN continues...
I saw Mars just now. So bright, so red and getting bigger by the day. It is only a bright red dot at the moment but it will be at big as a full moon come 27th Aug. I am going to borrow Stacey's digital camera to take the pictures on 27th Aug definitely. Was chatting with WanYi just now and found that she also like rain. Finally find someone who like rain... I think it is going to rain soon liao...
May the ORiN continues...
