YaWnZ...
Juz woke up not that long ago... Juz when I thought I got too emotional last nite, WanYi showed her power by nearly breaking down... Chatted on IRC with her till 4am... YaWnZ... That was before we continue to sms till 6am lidat... PeNgZ... I don't even know that I can last that long but I even more surprised why girls can sms and chat so long... No wonder ChunKit say WanYi really turbo shoot like machine gun... hahaha... Leave my comments for later coz I never talk to he on the phone before yet... Got to go work today but good thing that I my workplace allow me to continue smsing or chatting with CheeSeng at the neighbouring stall.
Come to think of it, many people regard me as a flirtatious and chee hong guy but as I think back, I dont really have that many girls loh... Maybe I am one of those who can click with most girls up to a certain extent bah. YaWnZ... At least I know how to draw giggles at early stages of friendship from girls so they see me as a chee hong kia loh...
Need to do my project and compile the BUOM Case Study tonite coz tml need to let Dominic review it. Argh~!~ I totally lost touch with my ASP.NET liao, dont know what I am trying to programme at all. Maybe it's time to concentrate a bit more on my studies or else I will be forwarding liao...
So far WanYi is the only one who know of the ORiN. Maybe it is because of her resemblance to JunTing bah. Did I mention that she from front look quite a like JunTing? I was stunned when I saw her latest picture loh... I don't intend to let too many people know of it since I mentioned a lot of names here loh. At most let a few more close friends know of it and that's it...
I guess it's time to move on and not irritate people anymore... Don't even know if I should go on with my plan to make her birthday present. It's on 30 Aug but I already got an idea of what to give and make before she dropped a few more bombshells on me. Haiz... RouHui say muz be sincere but how? No point giving her a box of hearts if she will find it irritating or even disgusting loh...
Wen Shi Jian Qing Wei He Wu...
Come to think of it, many people regard me as a flirtatious and chee hong guy but as I think back, I dont really have that many girls loh... Maybe I am one of those who can click with most girls up to a certain extent bah. YaWnZ... At least I know how to draw giggles at early stages of friendship from girls so they see me as a chee hong kia loh...
Need to do my project and compile the BUOM Case Study tonite coz tml need to let Dominic review it. Argh~!~ I totally lost touch with my ASP.NET liao, dont know what I am trying to programme at all. Maybe it's time to concentrate a bit more on my studies or else I will be forwarding liao...
So far WanYi is the only one who know of the ORiN. Maybe it is because of her resemblance to JunTing bah. Did I mention that she from front look quite a like JunTing? I was stunned when I saw her latest picture loh... I don't intend to let too many people know of it since I mentioned a lot of names here loh. At most let a few more close friends know of it and that's it...
I guess it's time to move on and not irritate people anymore... Don't even know if I should go on with my plan to make her birthday present. It's on 30 Aug but I already got an idea of what to give and make before she dropped a few more bombshells on me. Haiz... RouHui say muz be sincere but how? No point giving her a box of hearts if she will find it irritating or even disgusting loh...
Wen Shi Jian Qing Wei He Wu...
