水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 10 August 2003

The beginning of The ORiN...

It's the beginning of the ORiN, the archive of my tales...

I spent a rather boring day at my gramps' place. Rotting and slacking away and sweating like a pig all along. Still kinda not able to get over JunTing. I thought that she should have told me herself instead of asking RouHui to pass the message but I guess it's all over already. Now I even have doubts whether we still can be friends. I have made my choice: To like her in silence... For in silence, I get no rejection... Zhihao used to use this quote, now is my turn liao... Last night can't really fall asleep coz I ended up thinking about her. In the end, tears well up and I ended up tearing in my bed in the darkness all my myself... Haiz...

WanYi let me have accessed to her diary and she said I was only the third person and 1st guy to be allowed access... I feel so honoured! ^__^" Got so much troubles brewing in my mind that I doubt that I can even think straight at the moment. Furthermore, I still have to work tomorrow... Sianz½

SMS chatted with ShuTing through the day. I was lucky got her to keep me busy else I would be rotten by now. She was followed by WanYi and Eunice but in the end, left WanYi to come online to chat with me only coz Eunice and ShuTing both went sleep liao... Kinda rot till I a bit shag liao...

Now listening to the song Beautiful over and over again... and again...