Rainy Weekend
It's just another rainy weekend for this rainy season but then, it is still one of my favorite time of the year. Holidays are near, another year is creeping around the corner and I get to watch the rain from my window. Pure & simplistic enjoyment in my room. I still haven't got around to paint my room with a color though. Even my mama is starting to bitch around my papa being lazy and not wanting to paint the walls.
Like how Adela puts it, I think I am in a financial 'rot'. My money is being rotted away from me by AIA due to my rashness to sign up for an insurance, as if a grenade can hit me in my office. haha! Time to reconsider my financial situation le bah.
I spent my Sat at my grandaunt's house fixing my aunt's computer and earned $50 from them. I am usually the designated computer whiz for my extended family tree so I can such odd jobs from time to time. What's more? My aunt drove me to Jubilee to pick up Camille for our movie date. Almost 3 yrs since we last went out together. She's still as fair as ever but life must be good for her with a bit more 'meat' overall. haha! Not fat just not as thin as before. haha! Bumped into ZiQing when we were going to the eating place beside TCC and he said BaiYu is inside. Kinda stunned but went ahead with my plans for the evening lah. Watched Death Note and realized that I am still not that into thrillers. They tire the brains for me. haha! Anyway, took some pretty nice photos with her and god, my K800i is good and clear. haha!
Murdoch finally got back to me and doing Business Informatics will take me 2 yrs.
Like how Adela puts it, I think I am in a financial 'rot'. My money is being rotted away from me by AIA due to my rashness to sign up for an insurance, as if a grenade can hit me in my office. haha! Time to reconsider my financial situation le bah.
I spent my Sat at my grandaunt's house fixing my aunt's computer and earned $50 from them. I am usually the designated computer whiz for my extended family tree so I can such odd jobs from time to time. What's more? My aunt drove me to Jubilee to pick up Camille for our movie date. Almost 3 yrs since we last went out together. She's still as fair as ever but life must be good for her with a bit more 'meat' overall. haha! Not fat just not as thin as before. haha! Bumped into ZiQing when we were going to the eating place beside TCC and he said BaiYu is inside. Kinda stunned but went ahead with my plans for the evening lah. Watched Death Note and realized that I am still not that into thrillers. They tire the brains for me. haha! Anyway, took some pretty nice photos with her and god, my K800i is good and clear. haha!
Murdoch finally got back to me and doing Business Informatics will take me 2 yrs.
