水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 30 June 2006

Don't Expect Any Returns...

Not that I agree or disagree but my point is that why do people want to give things and then raise the issue again when others did not buy something for you. Isn't it like giving away something in expectation of something back? What the fark... If you are going to expect fair or equal treatment then don't give in the first place. The world's not always fair so why bother? Even better, don't give already then mention the issue again. If you are not treated the same way as the others then don't treat them the same way. Not point grumbling & grumbling, making noise near my ears making me irritable. Sorry but SAF taught me that the world is not fair and I gladly accept that however unhappy I am with this realistic but cruel theory. So, get on with life lah...

Sorry for my outburst about this opinion of mine but come on, it's my blog leh...

ORiN of Orinity