Huh? X-Ray?
An injured tail bone and a x-ray appointment. That pretty much sums up my week in camp. I got involved in a freak and ridiculous accident that got me the appointment on Wed. Hopefully it is nothing too serious. Another 9 weeks before I pass out from ASLC.
Mama's birthday is coming so will be on the look out for her present with baiyu. Have absolutely no idea what to get for her... Sianz½... General elections are coming up so I should be able to case a vote. hahaha! Come! Someone please come challenge the ineffective town council of Nee Soon East area. They need a bloodly wake up call after 5 yrs in power and still not fixing the bloodly pavement that get flooded every time there's an heavy rain. They just enjoy seeing people get wet when they drive past.
ORiN of Orinity
Mama's birthday is coming so will be on the look out for her present with baiyu. Have absolutely no idea what to get for her... Sianz½... General elections are coming up so I should be able to case a vote. hahaha! Come! Someone please come challenge the ineffective town council of Nee Soon East area. They need a bloodly wake up call after 5 yrs in power and still not fixing the bloodly pavement that get flooded every time there's an heavy rain. They just enjoy seeing people get wet when they drive past.
ORiN of Orinity
