FO Camp...
Spent practically all of yesterday with my CSCC frenz at old Police Academy at Thomson Road where they were holding the FO camp. So many laojiaos and juniors as usual... Its the carefree life again but I didn't sleep throughout basically and didn't really help much except for the telematch whereby I tied the GLs to the ladders? hahaha! Anyway, spent the rest of the time chatting with my frenz and listening to ghost stories regarding PA.
Will be booking in again in a bit. Boredom... Its the same terrible feeling of the weekly book in. Another 8 more weeks and I will be out of ASLC and hopefully I can pass my SOC this week. Please let me be more determined...
Will be booking in again in a bit. Boredom... Its the same terrible feeling of the weekly book in. Another 8 more weeks and I will be out of ASLC and hopefully I can pass my SOC this week. Please let me be more determined...
