Shannon's Wedding
And so the first wedding & marriage of someone from my generation ended on a high at the Revolving Tower at Prima Tower. WuayBoon and my cousin, Shannon got married finally. hahaha! I was having fever starting yesterday afternoon so didn't really get to enjoy the day. Somehow, I still managed to find time to meet up with Tingz to do last minute shopping for my elusive shirt for the dinner. Tingz chose a dark grey shirt for me coz of her 'ah beng' taste? hahaha! For me, I think its a contemporary colour lah so its not bad. As it turns out, all my cousins & my sis wore matching black or white outfits so it looked kinda nice.
Still having a bit of a runny nose but it should pass soon. Tml have to book into Tekong again. sianz½...
ORiN of Orinity
Still having a bit of a runny nose but it should pass soon. Tml have to book into Tekong again. sianz½...
ORiN of Orinity
