我回来了...
Can hardly believe that I left that freaking place collecting cobweb and dust for almost 2 months. Just a small flashback for the past few weeks that I was away and lazy, I spent about 3 weeks in Taiwan for Ex.Starlight, passed out as a 3rd Sgt and got posted to Tekong. Taiwan was fun, especially the shopping. I found a good shopping buddy in Jaryl and I think we both spent like NT$18k. That's like S$900, not including the S$300 that I spent on wine and liquor upon touching down on Singapore.
I will be reporting to my new unit tml so got to wake up early again. I am almost in army for 9 months now but still looking forward to the day I ORD. hahaha! I will be focusing more on my web business to keep things going. That means less movie dates with girls now? hahaha! Need to go pack my things now so till then... Take carez, people...
ORiN of Orinity
I will be reporting to my new unit tml so got to wake up early again. I am almost in army for 9 months now but still looking forward to the day I ORD. hahaha! I will be focusing more on my web business to keep things going. That means less movie dates with girls now? hahaha! Need to go pack my things now so till then... Take carez, people...
ORiN of Orinity
