Bubble Pool @ Safra Yishun...
That's basically how I spent my afternoon today. I went SAFRA Yishun with Roger and JunHui for a good soak and some tanning since the sun is so bloodly strong today. It's enjoyable lah though feel a bit cheated since we wanted to go jacuzzi in the first place de but its inside the gym which we have to pay to go in. Farkingly hell... What's the SAFRA card for de? In the end, we chose to go for the free entry to swimming pool and soak in the bubble pool loh. hahaha! I think we soaked for like 2 hrs before getting out and went for lunch at blk925.
Yesterday I went Orchard with my sis to shop for the elusive blazer for CSCC day and cousin shannon's wedding in Jun. In the end, I chose a white blazer that set me back by $95. It's pretty neat lah. I went 'wah' at myself when I tried it on. hahaha! After that, we bumped into Jingying at one of the stores having 50% discount. Huntresses looking for sales! They can get high over 50% sales siaz... After some shopping, I treated the 2 girls to chocolate fondue at Haagen Daaz. Fondue was good but can be better lah. hahaha!
ORiN of Orinity
Yesterday I went Orchard with my sis to shop for the elusive blazer for CSCC day and cousin shannon's wedding in Jun. In the end, I chose a white blazer that set me back by $95. It's pretty neat lah. I went 'wah' at myself when I tried it on. hahaha! After that, we bumped into Jingying at one of the stores having 50% discount. Huntresses looking for sales! They can get high over 50% sales siaz... After some shopping, I treated the 2 girls to chocolate fondue at Haagen Daaz. Fondue was good but can be better lah. hahaha!
ORiN of Orinity
