水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 19 June 2006

Life In Tekong...

I am back in Tekong for good at least until I ORD next year. It's been quite a relaxing week for me, mainly some paperwork and admin stuff to do. Feeling quite tired now after going for a swim just now. Time to start working out a bit though my left shoulder hurts. I wonder what's bothering it, maybe a strain of the shoulder muscle bah. Anyway, I am enjoying the life here. Basically, time seems to slow down a lot compared to mainland, also, we get beautiful sunsets here. hahaha!

I bumped into Vickie today at Ulysses too. She's one of the new recruits for WBMT. hahaha! So qiao to see her here but can't really talk to here except for a wave. Maybe I will go tell ZhiCheng that Vickie's here on the island when I go visit him again. hahaha!

ORiN of Orinity