It Did Hurt...
Thought its just a normal day but its worse than the last time I got stabbed... Maybe harder this time when I got stabbed right at something I thought I can be proud of this life... Something that I tried to do to tell my frenz that they do mean something to me. I don't ask for any returns, they are just bonuses. All I ask is the friendship... Now, even my helpfulness isn't enough... How much is enough? I don't really know... Springing surprises? Don't think so... They don't carry much thoughts, I guess... I am not even sure what I am rumbling about but nvm... I am not even sure if I have anything that left an impression on people around me... It just brings back all the scarred memories...
The guy who talks to much and don't help with heart and effort... Haiz...
xueFeng: thankie for being there... maybe I am paranoid but now I feel totally striped of any defence and without anything good enough to be worth mentioned...
ORiN of Orinity...
The guy who talks to much and don't help with heart and effort... Haiz...
xueFeng: thankie for being there... maybe I am paranoid but now I feel totally striped of any defence and without anything good enough to be worth mentioned...
ORiN of Orinity...
