Hitch...
Got over the 'yong xin helping people' issue and think I was just too paranoid then. I am always lidat, I think... People make comments then I become withdrawn and do stupid things... Enough said...
Anyway, yesterday went helen's birthday BBQ and saw many of the seniors... Its quite fun... All the NS talk and all the 'school days/working lives' talk. Actually wanted to go sch meet the MCs to go helen's place but haven't buy present for her so called aiJia mummy then meet her at orchard instead loh. [Sorry, meiFang...] Bought her a bunch of bags then went booLay liao... Then a bunch of us went watch Hitch after the BBQ. It was extremely funny... hahaha! Watched midnight show so it was late so went to mummy's house sleep loh... 2nd time sleeping over at her place liao...
Then late morning woke up and went eating at Mac with yongJun, mummy and her sis... Then went to take train with yongJun... Then got off at Dover to take down the bus numbers for meiFang... Went back home after that then here I am... Weekend's almost over and its boringz...
ORiN of Orinity...
Anyway, yesterday went helen's birthday BBQ and saw many of the seniors... Its quite fun... All the NS talk and all the 'school days/working lives' talk. Actually wanted to go sch meet the MCs to go helen's place but haven't buy present for her so called aiJia mummy then meet her at orchard instead loh. [Sorry, meiFang...] Bought her a bunch of bags then went booLay liao... Then a bunch of us went watch Hitch after the BBQ. It was extremely funny... hahaha! Watched midnight show so it was late so went to mummy's house sleep loh... 2nd time sleeping over at her place liao...
Then late morning woke up and went eating at Mac with yongJun, mummy and her sis... Then went to take train with yongJun... Then got off at Dover to take down the bus numbers for meiFang... Went back home after that then here I am... Weekend's almost over and its boringz...
ORiN of Orinity...
