水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 6 October 2004

Thoughtful?

Not that thoughtful that means caring, this time it's full of thoughts. Quite a bit happened to me this few weeks, so I still a bit shell shocked for a while then now starting to think liao. Maybe that's why my brain like heavy heavy de... Thinking too much stuff liao... Definitely going to spend the weekend at home and meditate a bit bahz. My dearies, pets and daerie all busy preparing for their exams and own stuff. So I am basically going to spend my weekend alone except for the week with Connection Camp. Haiz... Everyone's so busy...

Heard last night from Da Jie that her bf broke up with her. Haiz... Another broken relationship... What's worse? Da Jie may be giving me a niece or nephew come... So we think of the name last nite loh. She don't want surname so juz add a Junior to her name loh. Very westernized but I like coz it's my idea mah. Hope Da Jie won't be too xin ku...

Thoughts racing through my mind all the while today... Thinking of people I know, I like, I love, I miss... Blah blah blah... Too much to think about liao, head a bit heavy liao le...

dearie taiyang: Take carez and stay Yang Guang as always... Don't too stress yourself in your studies lah... *hugz*

dearie xinxin: Take carez of your health wor... If cannot tahan then take a break and have a good cry... *hugz*

dearie caihong: You are the happiest amongst my dearies at the moment so stay that way. Don't too stress over school work and take carez wor... *hugz*

daerie ris: Just want you to be xin fu, that's all... Take carez... *hugz*

petpet vickie: take carez and stay happy loh... *hugz*

petpet maria: hope your lump disappeared asap loh... take carez and please cheer up lah... *hugz*

da jie: Must jian chi xia qu with Jr. wor... Take carez of yourself... Actually, I don't mind having twins then maybe can have niece and nephew mah... *hugz*

those I missed out: send me a sms to let me know you are alive... then I will not leave u out mah...