水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 4 October 2004

Usual and tired life...

Life's back to normal... Trying to bury the memories at the back of my brain. Someday will go in and dig them out and see but not now... hahaha! I took a few pictures this morning when I woke up, the sunrise was nice mah. Being totally unproductive at work lately... hahaha! Tml must do some research if not really can pei daerie for 1 more sem liao... I have to fake some excuse when my ITP end liao le but should be okay since the lecturers are all ben ben de... haha!

Mass sent smses to people close to me that I am alright le and oso informed Eggie of my break-up. As usual, the reaction is expected... Nvm... I just surf internet in the office a lot, do research on my web hosting business and chat with Daphne da jie loh... Then rearranged my gallery a bit by moving my scenary photos to a new albums. Then saw the hibicus photos I took then remembered that the hibicus downstairs are in full bloom again. They are bright pink and just plain nice. I don't really like red hibicus, they lack that aura of innocence. Today dedicate the hibicus to daerie and da jie loh... dearies don't angry, I try to come up with something else for you guys. Blue roses sound nice? hahaha!

Noticed since yesterday that the clouds and sky are veri clear with nice cloud formations. Seem like weekend going to take a couple of pics here and there liao le... I got so much to do yet I am so lazy to do them. Sianz... Time not enough wor! -_-"

Now feeling not too well maybe coz due to the lack of sleep over the weekend and lack of food during the build-up to the break-up and aftermath bah. I almost vomit things out when I started eating again. *toot* My stomach is quite weak after all but the intestinal infection is not acting up. Should be fine de lah... Head a bit heavy heavy, eyes a bit tired tired... My whole body like sleepy sleepy, tired tired de... I think I need a rest soon but it's only Monday. Sianz½...

I think today's long enough and please welcome a new member to this close-knitted ring of people, my luo han, Bloob bloob Vickie! She's more or less indirectly in my CSCC family since she became our bloob bloob. hahaha!

I do need rest... *Sigh*

ORiNzzz