Now I am certain it's not a crush...
I think I cooled down liao le. Today upset so many people because of my silly actions. Irene called me to talk about daerie juz now. Though it's a short conversation, I guess she's right after all bahz. I did it in a very, very bad way as daerie said. Maybe I need to go fan xing about it bahz... Irene suggested that I let her cool down a bit first before talking. I guess I will do just that bah, wait for her to cool down loh.
Going to sleep soon but notice that I posted like machine gun today. -_-" I hope you guys don't mind me grumbling so much. At least it's electronic screen mah, if it's paper then you guys will have a hard time liao le. Eyes a bit tired coz just down broke down a bit. Don't ask me why, it came pretty naturally, I guess.
Hope everything will work out fine for us...
-ORiN
Going to sleep soon but notice that I posted like machine gun today. -_-" I hope you guys don't mind me grumbling so much. At least it's electronic screen mah, if it's paper then you guys will have a hard time liao le. Eyes a bit tired coz just down broke down a bit. Don't ask me why, it came pretty naturally, I guess.
Hope everything will work out fine for us...
-ORiN
